Saturday 9 July 2011

Spotted: Binky from 'Made in Chelsea' on the King's Road

This morning, as I was strolling down the King's Road after an excellent night at 151, I met the lovely Binky from 'Made in Chelsea' (Channel 4).  


I recognised her almost immediately (she is the brunette in the photo), and although I don't normally go and speak to well-known personalities, I was in a sociable mood so I went and said hello.   She was in the throes of a fight with her boyfriend (Charlie, they have been together for 10 months) as he was acting like an idiot (I can confirm, he was ...), but was incredibly gracious and chatted to me for a good fifteen minutes.   We talked about her job (she works for a hedge fund four days a week) and the problems she is having with her boyfriend ("I just don't think he respects me enough ...").   Once our small talk dried up somewhat I angled for an invite to an exclusive, glamorous, fab-u-lous party, to rub shoulders with the King's Road elite but unfortunately she was up for getting food and finishing the fight with her boyfriend, so I took that as my cue to leave her alone! 

No comments: