Friday 19 July 2013

Countdown to the royal baby

Hoorah! A new royal is about to be born! I decided to pop down to St Mary's Hospital today to check out the buzz. Although there were quite a few reporters and policemen sweating it out, there really wasn't much going on. I was expecting hordes of people, cameras poised; children missing their last day of school to wave a patriotic flag; dogs dressed as babies... you get the idea, but no, they were all seemingly at work, school or in the park.

A quick thought... what if this is all a ruse and Kate is, in fact, as my friend's mum suggested, having her baby in Reading? Just saying.





Update 20/7/13: My dad sent me this picture (below) of the sweepstake apparently going on amongst the paparazzi... will it be a boy or a girl? The boredom is clearly setting in...

Images: Lucy and Simon



No comments: