Wednesday 20 February 2013

The white wall

Outside where I work is a large, white wall. A large, white wall that is apparently completely irresistible  to the youth of the town where I work. After a greatly amusing C-bomb attack on the wall last week, we had another fantastic offering yesterday. 'smoke wead evry day' with a picture of a stick person smoking a fat (or should that be phat?) spliff is now emblazoned on the not-so-white-anymore wall. Now, as a part time teacher of primary school children, I had to restrain myself from getting out a red pen and marking his poor spelling, grammar and punctuation with a 'see me' comment. I might just sit outside waiting for him, and then when he comes back, which he inevitably will, make him write it out correctly, Bart Simpson-style, 100 times as way of punishment.

Image: Lucy


No comments: